ACA Howe has designed, staffed, and managed projects worldwide on behalf of clients for many years, from grass roots exploration to full feasibility studies. Significant projects have included:
- Management of a major coal exploration project in Kalimantan;
- Management of exploration surveys for strategic minerals, gold and base metals in Europe;
- Design and management of an exploration project in Bulgaria;
- Management of a major exploration project for gold in West Africa leading to the identification of a currently producing gold mine and a major deposit that is currently under development;
- Management of major drill programmes for a variety of commodities including gold, base metals and diamonds;
- Management of feasibility studies in Romania, Kazakhstan and British Columbia;
Please click here for an interactive map of ACA Howe’s projects.
We have a wide range of expertise to draw upon and can provide a complete management package covering desk studies, initial regional appraisal including satellite imagery interpretation, reconnaissance and detailed surveys, drill programme design and supervision, resource evaluation and estimation, metallurgical studies, mining engineering, pit design and feasibility studies.