ACA Howe can offer full range of geophysical exploration services to the mineral industry. Having gained considerable experience in exploration programme preparation and design we are able to provide expert staff to provide, supervise or manage geophysical exploration and to train survey teams in methodologies, data presentation and interpretation.
The Company has the in-house expertise to undertake the acquisition, processing, quality control and interpretation of potential field, radiometric, electrical, electromagnetic and seismic refraction data. Our multidisciplinary background enables us to integrate geophysical survey results into GIS packages for presentation, interpretation and target selection.
ACA Howe offers a range of geophysical services including:
- Exploration programme preparation and analysis, focusing on the application of geophysical methods
- Geophysical contract preparation and assessment of tenders
- Quality control and supervision of geophysical field acquisition and data processing
- Interpretation and integration of geophysical results with results from other methods
- Training at all levels in all aspects of geophysical data acquisition, processing and interpretation
- Acquisition, processing, quality control and interpretation of potential field, radiometric, electrical, electromagnetic and seismic refraction data
- Quality control and interpretation of seismic reflection data
- Training of personnel
- 6000 km square mineral exploration programme
- Hydrocarbon exploration projects
Madagascar and Eastern Europe
- Arsenic pollution study
- Continental shelf extension project (UN revised Law of the Sea)
Government of the Philippines.