Over the past 20 years, ACA Howe’s group of internationally experienced diamond exploration consultants have offered consulting services in the following technical fields of diamond exploration, evaluation, processing and security:
- Providing project planning, implementation and management services on early to advance staged diamond exploration projects located in Africa, Canada, Russia, Europe and South America. Types of work programs that Howe has supervised and/or provided technical peer review and assistance include:
- Area selection and target generation
- Remote sensing interpretation studies
- Geophysical target selection
- Regional till/loam sampling programs
- Percussion RC, core drilling and logging programs
- Design, implementation and management of mini to large-scale bulk sampling programs (large diameter drilling and/or mining from surface to underground) for both alluvial and primary diamond deposits
- Process plant flowsheet design, commissioning, management / supervision and/or 3rd party monitoring of sample processing and QA/QC programs
- Design of sample handling and processing procedures and security procedures for advanced stage to feasibility stage exploration projects
- Kimberlite geology, petrography and geochemistry (whole rock and kimberlitic indicator mineral chemistry) studies
- Technical reports (former National Policy 2A, NI 43-101 compliant, AIM Chapter 19 and JSX Section 12 compliant) of both alluvial and/or primary diamond projects located in Africa (e.g. Botswana, CAR, Ghana, Guinée, Lesotho, Liberia, Republic of South Africa, and Sierra Leone), Brazil, Canada, Finland and the Russian Federation. These projects range from grassroots exploration to pre-feasibility / feasibility scale exploration projects
- Diamond resource estimation work for both alluvial and kimberlite projects
- Preliminary economic assessments to feasibility studies
- Due diligence and desktop reviews of primary and alluvial diamond properties
- Independent reviews and technical audits of diamond processing facilities (DMS, rotary pan and jig plants)
- Technical advisory services.
ACA Howe has worked on both alluvial and primary diamond projects in Africa, North and South America, Europe and Russia.
Please see our Project Location Map.